Relevant National Curriculum programmes of study for our workshops are listed here.
The following programmes of study are covered in various workshops. Please see the individual workshop descriptions to see which are covered.
- Sc4/4.1a – Identify how sounds are made, associating some of them with something vibrating.
- Sc4/4.1b – Recognise that vibrations from sounds travel through a medium to the ear.
- Sc4/4.1c – Find patterns between the pitch of a sound and features of the object that produced it.
- Sc4/4.1d – Find patterns between the volume of a sound and the strength of the vibrations that produced it.
- Sc4/4.1e – Recognise that sounds get fainter as the distance from the sound source increases.
- Sc4/4.2b – Construct a simple series electrical circuit.
- Sc4/4.2e – Recognise some common conductors and insulators.