– No VAT is added to these listed prices.
– Discounts are usually available for multi-day events, or for multiple activities booked.
– Travel is charged at 30p/mile return for any job over 40 miles from HX7 (West Yorkshire).
– Accommodation may be charged for jobs which require an overnight stay; we will always try to find ways to minimise this expense.
– Discounts are also available for not-for-profit organisations and for winter bookings.
– Where additional leaders are required, the cost can sometimes be reduced if experienced support (helpers) can be provided by the event.
£300 1 show (45- 60 min)
£200 additional shows (same day)
£400 – structured, 4 hours engagement
£250 – structured, 2 hours engagement
– Suitable for schools or similar settings, or events with a booking system
– One hour’s workshop can be substituted for an assembly show at no extra cost.
£600 Drop-in, 4 hours engagement
£400 Drop-in, 2 hours engagement
– Suitable for events where people can come and go at any time.
– Two leaders/facilitators required, additional facilitation will allow for greater participation.
– £400 (4 hours), £250 (2 hours) if the event can provide sufficient helpers to facilitate.
Acousatron – interactive installation
£1000 1 day (6 hours interaction time)
£800 additional days
3 performer/facilitators required, unless:
£200 daily discount if the event provides adequate extra facilitators (so we provide just 2)
Audio Assault Buggy – participatory walkabout / science busking / interaction
£600 3 hours, 2 performers)
Audio Assault Buggy with Bass Station (see below) £800
Bass Station participatory demonstrations
£400 (3 hours, 1 performer)
Bass Buzz, non-Newtonian fluids, laser slinky etc