- These are full prices- no VAT will be added on.
- Listed prices are guidelines only; other factors can make a difference to the quoted price. Please get in touch for a quote here.
- Discounts are usually available for multi-day events, or for multiple activities booked. Also for some not-for-profit organisations.
- Travel is charged at 45p/mile return for any job over 40 miles from HX7 (West Yorkshire).
- Accommodation may be charged for jobs which require an overnight stay; we will always try to find ways to minimise this expense.
- Discounts are also available for not-for-profit organisations and for off-season bookings.
- Where additional leaders are required, the cost can sometimes be reduced if experienced support (helpers) can be provided by the event.
£400 – structured, 4 hours engagement (or 1 school day)
£250 – structured, 2 hours engagement (or one school am/pm)
– Suitable for schools or similar settings, or events with a booking system
– maximum 30 attendees
– One hour’s workshop can be substituted for a show (eg assembly) at no extra cost.
& Participatory Demonstrations; Bass Buzz, non-Newtonian fluids, amplified objects etc
£400 4 hours, 1 performer/facilitator
£250 2 hours, 1 performer/facilitator
£650 4 hours 2 facilitators/facilitator
£350 2 hours 2 facilitators/facilitator
– Suitable for events where people can come and go at any time.
– Two leaders/facilitators recommended for busy events; additional facilitation will allow for greater participation. Event organisers can also provide experienced facilitators to assist.
Bass in your Face, 50 Million Tonnes, or bespoke.
Shows can contain an interactive element. Find more information about shows here.
£250 for 1 show (45 – 60 mins)
£150 additional shows
£150 for 1 show (30 – 45 mins)
£100 additional shows
school shows are offered at no additional cost to a full day of workshops
Interactive installation, more information here.
Prices vary widely according to the nature of the event, the venue and the likely footfall, please contact for a quote.
£800 – £1200 day rate
£700 – £1000 additional days
This includes: 3-5 performer/facilitators, Nose Testing on entrance, Bass Buzz/Oobleck demo on exit.
The geodome can be offered with the Acousatron at a discounted rate.
Walkabout & science busking
£400 – 2 X costumed walkabout performer/facilitators – 3 hours performance/engagement
£250 – 1 X costumed walkabout performer/facilitators – 3 hours performance/engagement
+ £50 with the Audio Assault Buggy
9m Geodesic Dome
This is a perfect sized venue for the Acousatron, workshops or any of our other activites.
£1000 1 day
£150 additional days
Level ground essential, ballast must be provided for hard standing.