Our first event is now fixed!
Masonic Hall, Todmorden 12-4pm
A fix it cafe with a difference- we also break down the unfixable into parts for Scavengers Making activities.
There will be seperate tables for various types of fixing as well as some skills learning and some upcycled wonders for you to admire and play with.
Repair tables for the pilot are:
• Laptops and Pcs and musical equipment
• Furniture, wooden goods and upholstery
• Textile clothes repairs
• Household electric good, especially vintage
• Anything that can be repaired / waterproofed with resins and glues
and special bonus activity table
• Unmaking / Taking things apart as a family friendly activity
Please check back here for guidance on what to bring and especially what NOT to bring before the event.